We had our halfway ultrasound a few weeks ago for #2. We decided once again not to find out the gender. Pete would really like to know and so would I actually, but I always think back on how awesome it was the moment Ollie came out (and good motivation for labor too)! Even though it takes so much willpower, the anticipation itself was pretty fun. I also got some enjoyment out of torturing people a little bit when they asked what we were having and we didn't have an answer. Plus, when you don't know, less people ask you what you are going to name the baby, which for us was a tough question to answer. I'm also hoping for a less traumatic delivery this time around so I can be there (rather than in the O.R.) when our families meet the baby. I'm looking forward to seeing the look on their faces when they meet the little love and find out if its a boy or girl.
The baby wasn't in great position for photos, but they did manage to capture a profile of the head and there's also a cute shot of baby's little foot. Can't wait to meet you in September little one!
 |
| head profile |
 |
| little foot! |
No comments:
Post a Comment