Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Yes, I am still pregnant

Even though I'm only a day or two past my due date, I am getting slightly impatient... but from what I hear, good things come to those who wait. I saw my midwife yesterday and all is well. My belly now measures 40cm from bottom to top (it should measure the same number of centimeters as you are weeks pregnant) and Little T's heart rate is healthy and steady. Other good news is that my iron count finally went up. After being anemic through this whole pregnancy, I am now just 'borderline' anemic, which is an improvement and way better for labor and delivery. My midwife also noticed a spike in my generally rather low blood pressure. Nothing to worry about yet, but something to watch, or maybe just some signs of pre-labor. She found that I am between 1-2 cm dilated. I could stay that way for another week or so, but she also said that is pretty significant compared with many first babies. We'll see... I guess I'm just along for the ride now.

We finished up baby's room a while ago and I've been meaning to post pictures for quite some time. We left a bed in there figuring it would be handy for me once the baby is out of our room... and we wanted to keep a space for our visitors. Everything fits really nicely and I'm very happy with the cuteness factor. Yellow is one of my favorite colors so it was fun keeping it pretty much gender neutral. 







Looking forward to sharing some good news very soon! So excited to find out if Little T is a he or a she!!! 

1 comment:

  1. common little T! we have waited for way toooooooo long...haha.

    ReplyDelete