Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 10, 2012

Week 33

There's not too much to update on but baby news. I am halfway through 33 weeks and doing great. I'm happy to report that the upper back pain I was experiencing through November and December is nowhere near what it used to be. I get heartburn a lot (which I never ever had before I was pregnant) and I am very easily winded... but being this far along I feel lucky to still have lots of energy (on most days) despite getting up at least twice a night to go to the bathroom. We had an ultrasound a few weeks ago and everything baby is looking good. Baby's growth is right on track and the head is way down low... which explains why I am constantly in the bathroom. It also confirms my suspicions of having little feet stuck under my ribs on occasion. I pretty much only feel the baby squirming around on my right side, but every now and again, I can see and feel a limb swing over to the left to even things out. And the poor kiddo gets a case of the hiccups nearly everyday...

Other than that, at the end of January we went to Whistler with some of our friends... I had a nice relaxing weekend with the ladies, while Pete and the boys ventured out to the slopes. I heard of only one near catastrophe that resulted in Pete losing his skis at the top of the run, which then caused him to slide halfway down a double black diamond on his belly. No injuries were reported besides some snow up the jacket... I'm just happy I wasn't there to witness it. He also just got back from a quick trip to Vegas for work meetings-- conveniently timed with Super Bowl Sunday. Last year he came back a major winner, however this year, I think Vegas won. Things with work should slow down a bit for him in the coming weeks, and then pick right back up just in time for us to have a baby :)

**If you haven't voted on our baby poll yet, click HERE to play! If you only have 1 guess in, remember that you get 2 (if you want). I will be cutting off the voting a week or two before my due date**

And here is my giant belly at 33.5 weeks! At this point it is hard to believe that I will likely be putting on about 1 pound per week until the end. Thankfully, just my belly is swollen at this point and my feet (so far) are still the same size!


No comments:

Post a Comment