Some things are too good not to share. Most things aren't. But I will tell you anyway.
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Last Day of Summer
I guess they take the last day of summer seriously up here, because it looks like winter outside (what happened to fall?). It is gray, gloomy and raining, but luckily relatively warm. To commemorate the official last day of summer, I thought it would be appropriate to post a couple pictures from the past few sunny months....
In June, we ate our wedding cake... 1 year later. A little worse for wear, but actually not too bad!
Also in June, my parents came for a visit. Here they are in Victoria, BC
Victoria, BC
In July, Ernie got her first pair of shoes =)
In August, Pete went to the Queen Charlotte Islands and caught our dinners for the rest of the year
In September, we went to Sunapee, New Hampshire and played Bridesmaid and Groomsman
Maid/Groomsman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment